Tuesday, March 23, 2010

72/365 - Dropping In

Well, it was wet out today. It rained on and off yesterday and today, so the world outside is very saturated. There are water drops everywhere, begging to be photographed. So, I complied.

These particular drops were tricky. They are sitting on very small columbine leaves, about an inch off the ground. They are low enough that I couldn't get a good angle on isolating them, which was a little frustrating because that is my natural tendency. But, not being able to do what comes as instinct forced me to think a little differently about the shot. What I like about it is the veins in the leaf you can see through the drops.

Plus, there is something a little ambiguous about the drops. They could almost be fish eggs or insect eggs on a leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers